In honor of this weekend of love and romance I decided to share some on my favorite romantic movie lines. Yeah a little cheesy but you know you love them too!
- You are everything I never knew I wanted – Matthew Perry in Fools Rush In
- I want you. I want all of you. Forever. You and me. Everyday. -Ryan Gosling in The Notebook
- Most of all I’m scared of walking out this room and never feeling the rest of my whole life the way I feel when I’m with you.-Jennifer Grey in Dirty Dancing
- You must know, surely you must know, it was all for you.-Matthew Macfadyen in Pride & Prejudice
- I’m just a girl standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her-Julia Roberts in Knotting Hill
- I wanted it to be you. I wanted it to be you so badly-Meg Ryan in You’ve Got Mail
- It was a million little things that, when you added them all up, they meant we were supposed to be together; and I knew it- Tom Hanks in Sleepless in Seattle
- You don’t have to understand, you just have to have faith in destiny-Kate Beckinsale in Serendipity
- I think I’d miss you even if we never met-Dermot Mulroney in The Wedding Date
I’d love to hear what your favorite romantic movie quote is, please share in comment section.