We all love a good hack but a fashion hack is priceless, right ladies? Read on for some pretty awesome tricks that will make your fashion life easier.
- Have a pair of stinky sneakers? Place them in a zip lock baggie and store overnight in freezer, the cold temps kill the odorous bacteria leaving your kicks odor free!
- Roll your clothing instead of folding them, this will decrease wrinkles and free up some space
- Zipper stuck? Rub a little Vaseline and smooth zipping should occur!
- Hate getting makeup on your clothes when getting dressed? Cover your head with a silk scarf when putting on a top to keep makeup off clothes.
- Dropped an earring in your rug? Place a stocking over vacuum hose and voila easy way to find it.
- To remove odors from vintage clothing spray a mixture of 1 part vodka 2 part water on the item
- When having jeans shortened ask your tailor to reattach the original hem; I tried this and my jeans looked perfect!
- Update an old coat by using a belt to cinch the waist.
- For red lipstick remember if you have a warm undertone, then go for warmer reds, and if you have a cool undertone, then go cooler.
- Use Windex to clean your patent leather shoes.
- Feet slipping out of your heels? Spray your feet with hair spray to create some adhesion.
I’d love to hear any of your tips & tricks, please share in comment section.