Coco is the founder of the Chanel brand and widely regarded as the greatest fashion designer who ever lived. She created her signature scent Chanel No 5, the famous Chanel Tweed suit and her classic Chanel quilted handbag. Beyond her immense talent for design she was also a woman of wise words. You’ve probably heard or read some of her famous quotes. They’re timeless and classic words and today I’m sharing 12 of them with you.
- “If you’re sad, add more lipstick and attack.”
- “Beauty begins the moment you decide to be yourself.”
- “A woman who cuts her hair is about to change her life.”
- “A woman with good shoes is never ugly.”
- “In order to be irreplaceable, one must always be different.”
- “You can be gorgeous at thirty, charming at forty & irresistible for the rest of your life.”
- “A girl should be two things: who and what she wants.”
- “Simplicity is the key note all true elegance.”
- “Success is often achieved by those who don’t know that failure is inevitable.”
Do you have a favorite fashion quote? Come share it below.