With Thanksgiving this week and Christmas around the corner we will be welcoming many guests to our homes. I don’t know about you but I am not a drink connoisseur and appreciate a good recipe that gives the illusion of my expertise! Now come on lets whip them up and drink up!
Pumpkin Pie Martini
- 1 oz. coconut rum
- 1/2 oz. Kahlua
- 3/4 can pumpkin pie filling
- 2 oz. milk
Blend all of the ingredients in a shaker with ice. Serve as is, or in a graham-cracker rimmed glass.
Sparkling Cranberry Blush
- 3 cups Cold Water
- 2 (48-ounce) bottles Cranberry juice Chilled
- 2 (6-ounce) cans thawed Lemonade Concentrate Undiluted
- 2 (750-milliliter) brut Champagne Chilled
Combine the first 3 ingredients in a punch bowl, and stir well. Add chilled champagne, and stir gently. Serve immediately.
Apple Pie Punch
1 apple, chopped or sliced
- 1 quart apple cider
- 2 cups pear nectar
- 24 ounces ginger ale
- Pearl Apple pie vodka 1 1/2 cup to entire pitcher *If you can’t find Apple Pie Vodka, Caramel Vodka is also delicious in this drink!
Combine apple cider, pear nectar, ginger ale and vodka. Stir well. Place apple slices inside pitcher. Pour over ice and serve!
Caramel Apple Pie Martini
- 6 ounces butterscotch schnapps
- 1 1/2 ounces 99 Apples Schnapps
- 2 ounces Kahlua Coffee Liqueur
- 5 ounces International Delight French Vanilla Creamer
Fill a cocktail shaker with ice. Add remaining ingredients. Shake to combine. Pour into 2 martini glasses.
Pumpkin Pie Shooters
Serves: 4 Shots
- 3 Tbsp pumpkin puree
- ¼ cup International Delight Pumpkin Pie Spice Creamer
- ½ tsp vanilla
- 2 oz whipped cream vodka
- Marshmallow fluff (opt)
- Graham cracker crumbs (opt)