Hello dolls! Today I’m sharing a few useful beauty hacks that I love and hopefully they can help you in your everyday beauty routines!
- An oily T-zone can ruin a good photo or selfie. In a pinch? Head to the bathroom and grab a toilet seat cover to dab up the extra shine.
- Spray the backs of hair clips with hair spray to create a nice grit. Your hair accessory will lose its slip and keep your hair in place.
- Staticky hair? No problem, grab a dryer sheet and run it through your hair where ever you have static and voila, all gone!
- When I run out of shaving cream I will either use shower gel or hair conditioner, works like a charm!
- Rinse hair with Apple Cider Vinegar to help remove product build up and leave your hair super shiny (not recommended for color treated hair). I mix approximately 1 table spoon of ACV with 2 cups of distilled water . I do this about once a month and love how my hair turns out.
- Wipe nail beds with nail polish remover right before applying polish. This will ensure any oils are removed and allow your polish to adhere better.
- Getting ready to travel and want to bring your favorite fragrance? Head over to Sephora or your local beauty store and ask for free fragrance samples. These are perfect for travel, plus you can also discover a new fragrance to add to your must have list!
- Broken eye shadow? No problem, just add a few drops of rubbing alcohol and place a Kleenex on top. Next press down on shadow powder using a nickel. This will press together the powder. Let it dry overnight and presto! Magically restored back to original form.
- Hate those pesky bumps that form around your bikini line? Dab on a bit of witch hazel using a cotton ball to prevent hem. The anti inflammatory properties will help keep this area bump free.
- Face need a bit of exfoliation? I like to sprinkle a bit of baking soda into my hand and add my facial cleanser. This will act as an exfoliator. The key is not to use too much pressure and gently exfoliate; leaves my skin nice and baby soft.
What are some of your favorite beauty hacks or tricks? I’d love to hear them, please share in comments section below.
Till next time XOXO